Simply put, our field repair workshop is first aid for your truck on the trail or on the road.
In this day-long workshop you’ll learn how to diagnose and repair some of the more common vehicle system break downs and “injuries”. Braking, cooling, chassis, and drivetrain issues will be covered in intense field-base scenarios using common and not so common tools and techniques. This workshop will flat-out get you and your vehicle home!
Some of what you’ll learn:
- Hard and soft brake line repair
- Radiator repair to include tank, core, and hose
- Basic electrical systems diagnosis and repair
- Common gasoline and diesel engine field repair and diagnosis
- Diagnose and repair axle breakage – full vs. semi floating variants and their repair or removal on the trail
- Driveshaft removal and/or repair
- Tire repair
- Tools of field – Learn what to carry and how to use what you carry
Do you use 4WD vehicles at work?
Do you drive off-road vehicles for a living? Are you looking to boost your team's efficiently? Check out out Industrial/military training pages and see how OEX can help your organization.
We learned an incredible amount in a relatively short amount of time. Beyond Learning, it was a lot of fun. It's one thing to read about a vehicle’s capabilities, something different to experience it.