This group class is limited to 12 students insuring the most effective instructor-to-student ratio.
Overland Experts Recovery Course is a full day, hands-on class where you will build a foundation for safe recovery practices in any scenario. You will learn about the tools and techniques essential for effective recovery should you become stuck on the trail. In our practical exercises you will learn:
- How to choose proper, quality recovery gear
- Winching – synthetic vs cable; single and double line pulls
- Hi-Lift Jack – Appropriate applications for safely using a Hi-Lift
- Traction Mats – Uses and limitations
- Kinetic Ropes – When and how to use a kinetic rope in recovery