Overland Experts is committed to the health and safety of our guests. Out of an abundance of caution and following Federal and State Executive Orders and guidelines during the global spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended recreational training, trail rides and events. However, we will continue to honor previously scheduled arrangements for our military, first responders, and medical community.
When it is appropriate to resume normal business practices we are assuring our guests that:
- Instructors will lead training outside of guest’s vehicles. Our model of instruction follows social distancing guidelines.
- Instructors will not report to work if they are feeling ill.
- OEX has and will continue to reschedule training with no fees for sick guests or those unable to attend their scheduled course.
- We are disinfecting vehicles before and after use.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizers are available for all guests.